Terms and Conditions:
- All vehicles carried by Rippers 24hr Towing and Rippers Transport are fully insured while in our care and being transported.
- We do not cover the following damages.
A. Stone chips.
B. Windscreen and glass damage.
C. Acts of nature including, hail damage, water damage, or any forms of storm damage.
D. Any body parts that come loose or dislodged caused by the wind-force, vibration and road conditions while in transit.
E. Any mechanical or electrical breakdown or issues that arise from vibration or road conditions while in transit.
F. Any animal strikes such as birds, kangaroos etc.
G. We at time may use sub-contractors to transport a vehicle and do not take any responsibility for any damages or actions they may take.
H. All care is taken with non standard vehicles, however cannot cover these and associated parts if damaged (spoilers, undercarriage etc).
- We do not guarantee delivery times and dates. Vehicle transport times and dates are estimates only. We will not be held responsible for delays in delivery or flow on effects whatever they may be.
- All transport will be paid for upfront unless agreed on by Rippers 24hr Towing and Rippers Transport. There will be no discounts, deductions or claims against the transport cost.
- Personal items may be placed in the vehicles however are not covered by insurance.
- Any claim made against our insurance will incur a $500 excess payable by the customer.
- Any vehicles stored will not be covered for damages caused by vandalism and as per sections 2C, 2F and 2G.
- Any failure to pay the transport costs by the due date may result in legal and debt collection fees which will be passed on and added to the outstanding debt.
- Additional fees may apply for waiting to Pick-up or Deliver a vehicle.
- Late cancellations may incur additional fees.
- Rippers 24HR Towing and Rippers Transport reserves the right to change or amend any of our terms and conditions without notice.
Fax: 02 9618 7144
or use our contact form, thank you.